Built in 1890, our Bed and Breakfast Inn is a wonderful example of the Queen Anne revival style and was designed by the renowned PEI architect, William C. Harris.
This beautiful old Victorian home was first converted into a Bed and Breakfast around 1980 and has been a B&B on PEI ever since.
Our home on Prince Edward Island provides lodging and accommodations with 5 star amenities and an affordable price. The Silver Fox Inn conveys an atmosphere of quiet charm, history and warmth.
The Silver Fox Inn was one of the founding members for BB Canada. The Inn was member number 362 (see our listing).
* all bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms, (shower and tub)
* all bedrooms have either King, Queen or Double beds
* a selection of natural toiletries, (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and crème, bath salts)
* hairdryer available in your bathroom
* down duvets and cotton blankets
* Flatscreen TV with cable and DVD player
* MP3/IPod docking station in all rooms
* DVD’s from our library available for your enjoyment
* air conditioning
* free local calls using your in-room phone
* free wireless internet throughout the Inn
* guest computer in the foyer to keep you connected
* off street parking available for guests
* iron and ironing board available
* assorted tea/coffee/hot chocolate etc available on each floor
* pure water dispenser for drinking or hot water for tea/coffee
* daily room service
* small fridge on second floor for guest use
* comfy living room off the foyer for your pleasure
* plus more
A complimentary breakfast is included with your accomodations.
Whether your visit to PEI is for business or pleasure, be sure to let us know how we can help make your Island experience a truly warm and memorable one.
Prince Edward Island is Canada’s smallest province and is cradled in the warm southern waters of the Gulf of St. Lawrence just north of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. PEI is a vacation paradise with a gently rolling landscape of manicured farms, miles of sandy beaches and many world-class golf courses. Music, theatre and fabulous seafood abound.
Summerside is the principal city of western Prince Edward Island and is an ideal location on which to base an Island visit. Located on the south shore of PEI, at its narrowest point, Summerside features a working harbour, boating marina, sandy beach with several kilometers of boardwalk, first class theatre and the world-renowned College of Piping which has nightly concerts of Celtic music throughout the summer. Nearly all areas of the island can be reached in less than an hour and a half drive, making Summerside an ideal location for day excursions to the other interesting areas of PEI. For example, Charlottetown, birthplace of Canadian Confederation, is about a 35 minute drive away, Cavendish, home of Lucy Maude Montgomery and Anne of Green Gables, is 25 minutes drive, the North Cape experimental wind farm is about an hour and a half drive.